Ella's getting older!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Jack's getting older!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Baby update

Tiffany is starting on her 23rd week of pregnancy and everything is going well. Tiffany has been feeling the baby moving around quite a bit and I even felt her move for the first time this morning. It was just a little kick, but I really enjoyed getting to feel it.

Have a great Christmas everyone!

4 comments:

Mom said...

That is the most amazing feeling - getting to feel that little thump that lets you know that there is really a baby in there!

Lynn Bumgarner said...

Feeling the baby move is just about the only thing I miss about being pregnant! What an amazing feeling...

Kate said...

Finally! Happy for ya.

Jessica said...

It's an amazing feeling. I agree with Aunt Lynn...that's all I really miss about being pregnant (well, aside from the wonderful baby you get at the end!).