Ella's getting older!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Jack's getting older!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Baby Belly - 32 weeks...and some bonus Sam footage

We keep getting closer and closer to this baby coming along. Tiffany will be 32 weeks on Saturday and is really acting the part. More difficulty standing up, more tired, and grouchier than a hobo in a Nebraskan winter.

Best we can tell, we are ready to go. Tiff's hospital bag is packed, we took the baby having class, and the baby's room is ready. Right now, it seems like a big ol' waiting game. I absolutely can't wait to meet my baby girl.


Sam is wondering why in the world I'm taking a picture of Tiffany.

One more -- a video of Sam cleaning up the spaghetti pot from supper tonight.


7 comments:

Lynn Bumgarner said...

Be sure to take some time to enjoy these last few weeks of being a normal "childless" couple! Believe me when I tell you that you will not experience this kind of "normal" again for a very, very long time. You will, however, find yourselves living a new, much more awesome and fulfilling kind of "normal" very soon! Love to all of you.

Lynn Bumgarner said...

PS Tiffany, you look great, and I don't believe for a minute that you are grouchy! Hang in there...

Mom said...

Again, Ben, what are you thinking?? Dissing on a pregnant woman? Hope that curb you are sleeping on is comfortable. Tiffany - you look radiant! I agree with Aunt Lynn. I know you are dying to meet this baby (as are we all!) but 'normal' will take on a whole different meaning once she is born! Love you all!

Ben said...

I speak the truth. Sometimes the truth hurts :)

Rockman2475 said...

Even the Nebraskans with homes are pretty grouchy this winter...5 to 8more inches tonight and tomorrow.

Jessica said...

Do you have a death wish? Seriously! You should NEVER say those things about any woman, especially one who is about to give you a child!

Tiff, you look great!

Finian and Isabel's Mama said...

Ummm... I have to disagree. Now is the PERFECT time to diss on a pregnant woman. First of all, she doesn't even come close to having the energy to "get even." Second, she probably hates you already (well, hates, with a certain amount of love!) for "doing this to her." And finally, by the time she is able to think about getting back at you, it will all be forgotten because there will be a beautiful little girl around, taking up every ounce of your attention. For for all you husbands (ahem... David - we do NOT call our pregnant wife "bulbous"), on with the dissing while it is safe!

And Tiffany, from one bulbous one to another, you look beautiful! And I love the stripey socks:-)