Ella's getting older!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Jack's getting older!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 12, 2010

A Couple of Videos

Laughing baby from Ben Neely on Vimeo.



Ella love takes a bath. And recently she really likes to have her feet washed. I just love it!

Squeaky Teether from Ben Neely on Vimeo.



So, I think her teeth might be hurting a little. If you listen carefully you can hear the teether squeak against her gums. She has never done this before, but it was a very deliberate motion.

In other news, Ella got sent home from Daycare for the first time yesterday. She had a temp of 100.5. It was close to 4pm, so I went ahead and left work to take her home. Her teacher told me that she thought her stomach was upset because she kept spitting up sour smelling milk, but she didn't do any of that once she got home. Today, Ben picked her up early and spent the afternoon with her. I am sure Ella enjoyed hanging out with her Dad.

3 comments:

Mom said...

I absolutely love the bath video! Such a sweetheart of a baby! And getting so big. September can't come soon enough. I predict two teeth by then!

Erin and Anthony said...

I love the bath video and her big blue eyes! It's hillarious that she likes her feet washed :)

Mom said...

I have to keep coming back and watching the bath video. Just too too cute!