Ella's getting older!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Jack's getting older!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Ella: 8 Months and Counting





It has been quite some time since my last post. Ella is almost 9 months old. Time has simply flown by. She can crawl just about anywhere in the house now and she is pulling up on most everything. Her newest trick is pulling up using my legs while I am standing in the kitchen. This is usually after I put Sam's food and water bowl on the counter out of her reach. She loves to play in them and then dump them out. It has been a rough three weeks but last Saturday Ella finally cut her first tooth. It is the bottom right tooth. I predicted that this would be the first tooth she would cut, but I thought it would happen SEVERAL months ago. She is not sleeping through the night, gets up ridiculously early, and is very grouchy especially in the evenings.

Since the last post we took a big trip to Kansas. Ella really enjoyed time with her family. She was a little under the weather for the first part of the trip, but antibiotics helped clear that up and we had a really good week.

Ella and uncle Matthew. I believe she is munching on a carrot. Yum!
She loves her Aunt Chels. Its probably because she looks just like me.
We tried so hard to get a perfect photo of all the kiddos. This is the best one out of about 20. Little ones just don't hold still.
Oh, Hadley. She would NOT sit with Uncle Ben to take a picture.
Ben with all the girls. What a ladies man.
She just loves playing with Grandpa's hat.
A little out of order, but this is Ella and Grandma Tammy on Halloween. It was a little warm for her outfit, but we made the best of it.


Thanks for the adorable outfit Meka.Ella enjoys eating lots of foods. She recently decided that she HATES peas and green beans. She most eats yellow and orange things.
Nap with Daddy
She loves this tea set that Aunt Ashley and Uncle Joe gave her for Christmas.



How big is Ella?...So big!

7 comments:

Kate said...

Well I would have commented before now if there had been pictures of Ella with her Aunt Kate! ;) Don't worry- I got plenty of good ones with her today. She is so beautiful. Loved the pictures of all the Denton kiddos. They sure are all pretty little things. Dad looks so content with Ella in the first picture. Love you guys! Thanks for the new blogpost, Tiff!

Mom said...

I LOVE the pic of Ella with her Grandpa Phil! She looks so content! And the pics of the Denton clan children is just perfect! Lots of beautiful babies for sure. Thank you for all the pictures. I find my computer time is limited these days.

Mom said...

Ugh. Grammatical errors are inexcusable! The pics of the Denton clan children ARE just perfect! :)

Finian and Isabel's Mama said...

Comment, comment, comment! If that's what it takes to keep the pictures coming, I am SO on top of things! I just love seeing Miss Ella, even though she is crawling circles around Isabel:-) So glad she finally go that first tooth in. Teething can be quite a trial!

Grandma & Grandpa Denton said...

Great post Tiff!! Love seeing the pics of all my grandbabies. Glad Ella finally got her tooth. It's hard work to cut those teeth! Keep the pics coming since we won't get to see her at Christmas.
Everyone missed you guys at the Denton's. We had a great time.

Lynn Bumgarner said...

Love the pictures, Tiffany...keep them coming!

Shameka said...

I love the pic of Ella in her halloween costume with Ben, so cute =)
Miss all the denton kiddos, they're gettin so big!