Ella's getting older!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Jack's getting older!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 2, 2011

On the Move

Ella started cruising yesterday. I guess since it is a new year she figured it was time for new tricks. She got a walker from her Denton Granparents for Christmas and learned to walk behind it this morning. She was near the couch and was just yelling at the walker so I turned it around and she took off.

Walking with a Walker from Ben Neely on Vimeo.



This video is just for fun. She was really enjoying playing ball with us the other night.

Playing Ball from Ben Neely on Vimeo.

8 comments:

Chelsea said...

She is such a big girl! She is going to be walking before you know it. Start hiding the breakables now!

Mom said...

I love the stiff-legged robot walk! So typical of new "walkers". She sure seems pleased with herself :)

Tiffany said...

I especially enjoyed the victory dance following that big walk. That girl!

Grandma Denton said...

Wow! That is a great video! I like how she is looking back making sure you are "getting this" so you can show everyone! Love the dancing at the end too. She'll be walking very soon. :)

Jessica said...

Such a fun age!

Shameka said...

Go Ella Go! Love the lil dance @ the end =) So cute

Lynn Bumgarner said...

There is no sweeter sound than baby giggles!

Kate said...

She is getting so big!!! Can't believe she's taking steps!! Crazy. Ben- how's that energy thing working out for you?