This is the face of a child who is just rotten! The Neely women enjoying Ella. The Neely enjoying the view of Ella. I love Grandpa Neely just standing there smiling. Ella being stingy with her kisses.
3 comments:
Aunt Chels
said...
There are some really good pictures in this bunch! I love the picture of all the ladies looking at Ella. What an awesome picture! Now you just need to get some pics up fron Neewollah.
3 comments:
There are some really good pictures in this bunch! I love the picture of all the ladies looking at Ella. What an awesome picture! Now you just need to get some pics up fron Neewollah.
Aw yay! I love these pictures. I hope you copied a couple of them, there are some ADORABLE ones of Ella! Love you guys. Miss you.
Looks like y'all are getting in lots of good family time! I'm glad you're closer to family, but we miss you here!! :-(
Post a Comment