Ella's getting older!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Jack's getting older!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, April 17, 2009

April 17 house pictures

Here is a new array of pictures that we took today. Notice the new look of the front of the house.


We got a new mailbox bricked in. It is designed to look like the front window.



Here is a picture of our new kitchen countertops. This is obviously the sink looking southeast. Sorry for the blurry but you get the point.



This is the bar and counter on the north side of the kitchen.



This is the south side of the kitchen. The refrigerator will be on the right and the oven and microwave will be in the middle of the picture.



This is the tiling above the guest room tub/shower.



Here is the master bath tub. Notice the marble accents around the tub.




This is the tile work around the master shower.



Here is one of the master bathroom sinks.



This is a semi-closeup of the counter we chose for the master bathroom. It is cultured granite.



Here is a closeup of the sink style we chose. The design is called the "Superbowl". We really liked the big size of it and square design.


That's all we have for now. Next week we should get all of our lights and plumbing fixtures installed. Our carpet has been ordered and should be installed beginning May 4. That will likely put our closing date sometime during the week of May 11 and our move-in date the weekend of May 16. Though it's not final yet, we'll be real close to that date.

We are headed to Lowe's tomorrow to get all of our window coverings. We'll be moved into our new house before we know it.

9 comments:

Mom said...

I love it all! I really really love the granite countertops. And I am especially of the dark wood in the kitchen. Everything is just so pretty, and I can't begin to imagine how great it will be when you finally get to move in. Good luck with window coverings - that is a rather tedious task.

Anonymous said...

Make that "especially fond of the dark wood...." Sorry - long day.

Mom said...

And....I'm not Anonymous. I'm just stupid. Really really stupid tonight. *sigh*

Lynn Bumgarner said...

You two have had LOTS of big decisions to make lately, and I think you have done an excellent job with them. Everything is so pretty and elegant. Can't wait till you get moved in. I will dust off my passport and come to Texas to see you in your beautiful new home! Love you both.

Kate said...

It is all absolutely beautiful! I'm so excited to get back down to Abilene. Miss you both!! :(

Jessica said...

I like the superbowl sink. And the granite. And the marble. Well, really, I like all of it! We are excited to see it soon!

Chelsea said...

When can I move in? It looks amazing!!

Tiffany said...

There are several lots available in the neighborhood.

Shameka said...

It looks amazing!