Here are some new pictures of the house. The granite is not complete yet. It has been quite the nightmare. The first piece that they put on cracked in front of the sink. They tried to fix it, but I requested that they just replace it. They did and that piece broke in the exact same spot. Turns out, the cabinets were not even close to level. Third times a charm (I hope!). The pictures that I took today are of the light in the dining room, the fireplace with the mantle and the fan in the living room, lights above the sink, the braces under the bar, the sink fixtures, and the front door. Yes, that is a Texas star. The door will be stained the same color as the kitchen cabinets. The picture are dark, but we got there are soon as we could after dinner. Soon they should turn on the electricity and I will take another video. This will have to do for now.


3 comments:
I love the Texas star...way to embrace your new home state!
Good luck with the finishing touches on the countdown to closing!
Love you!
Coming along very nicely. But not nearly as entertaining as Sam eating corn! :)
sorry - I am Anonymous, and stupid.
Post a Comment