Ella's getting older!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Jack's getting older!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Baby Belly: 27 Weeks



Ben and I went shopping for a crib and furniture for the baby's room yesterday. We found a great value at Walmart. We managed to get a crib, dresser, changing table, and glider. I can't wait to put it all together. I really like projects like that! Maybe Ben can work on it while I am gone next weekend :-) He will have all weekend plus Monday and Tuesday off of work and I will be in Kansas for a baby shower. On our shopping trip we also found some recliners that we decided we could not live without. It will be nice to have a place to rock the baby in the living room. And Ben has been wanting a "Man Chair" since we started living together. Now we just have to sell our love seat.
I have another appointment with the doctor tomorrow morning. We had to reschedule the last appointment because she was running really behind and we needed to get out of town. I am thinking that I will have to do a glucose tolerance test this time. Hope I pass!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Guess you will just have to study hard for that test! :) You look beautiful, by the way.

Mom said...

I love the "baby belly" pictures, all in the same outfit. Makes it easy to see how well our little gal is growing (talking about the baby, not Tiffany!) Keep 'em coming!