We finally got all of our baby room furniture in and got it all put together last night.
8 comments:
Mom
said...
Oh my! I must be hormonal because that visual tour of the baby's room made me feel weepy! The only thing missing is that adorable little baby girl! Love you all!
Ben & Tiffany - What an adorable nursery! She is such a lucky little girl - you look like you are really prepared. Such a difference from when I had you Tiff! I wasn't prepared at all! Especially not for TWO babies. Love you both - and can't wait for that little girl to get here!
Oh, my!!! It looks like you are just about ready for that precious little girl to make her arrival! I love the bedding, etc., that you have chosen. And the dark wood is beautiful. Good job! Love you all.
I love, love, LOVE that bedding! And good call on the gender-neutral green:-) That is what we did for Finian - lots of green, so now it can be used for Isabel! Looking at these pictures make me feel a bit frantic though. We currently have no bedding on the crib and just a few things hanging in the closet. No where CLOSE to where you are in preparation! Yikes! Guess I need to do some shopping!
8 comments:
Oh my! I must be hormonal because that visual tour of the baby's room made me feel weepy! The only thing missing is that adorable little baby girl! Love you all!
And I see Ben's baby blanket in the closet! :)
Indeed it is. Good eye!
Ben & Tiffany - What an adorable nursery! She is such a lucky little girl - you look like you are really prepared. Such a difference from when I had you Tiff! I wasn't prepared at all! Especially not for TWO babies. Love you both - and can't wait for that little girl to get here!
Oh, my!!! It looks like you are just about ready for that precious little girl to make her arrival! I love the bedding, etc., that you have chosen. And the dark wood is beautiful. Good job! Love you all.
Wow everything looks great! I so love the bedding and the dark wood! I'm so excited for you all :)
Love ya!
I love, love, LOVE that bedding! And good call on the gender-neutral green:-) That is what we did for Finian - lots of green, so now it can be used for Isabel! Looking at these pictures make me feel a bit frantic though. We currently have no bedding on the crib and just a few things hanging in the closet. No where CLOSE to where you are in preparation! Yikes! Guess I need to do some shopping!
How cute! Looks like you're all ready for baby Anna now!!!
Post a Comment