I know that show... Jersey Shore! Very educational. Ella, pay attention you might learn how to be a tough little cookie. Or, learn what not to do in life.
You kidding me?? I don't know one TV show from another! And Ella seems moderately confused about the whole spoon thing, but DEFINITELY receptive to the idea! How fun to watch her first attempts with solid food!
Looks delish. Can I get the recipe? Thanks so much for sharing... we love getting to "see" Ella so often! Finian is quite a big fan and often points to the computer and says "watch Ewwa."
7 comments:
Bonus points for the first person that can name the TV show in the background.
Today rice cereal, tomorrow onion rings! Looks like Ella is taking to solid food very well! And I love hearing Tiffany giggle in the background.
I know that show... Jersey Shore! Very educational. Ella, pay attention you might learn how to be a tough little cookie. Or, learn what not to do in life.
You kidding me?? I don't know one TV show from another! And Ella seems moderately confused about the whole spoon thing, but DEFINITELY receptive to the idea! How fun to watch her first attempts with solid food!
Looks delish. Can I get the recipe? Thanks so much for sharing... we love getting to "see" Ella so often! Finian is quite a big fan and often points to the computer and says "watch Ewwa."
You're letting her grow up without me :(
She's growing up too fast! She didn't look too sure about eating out of the spoon, but I'm sure she'll like it once she gets it figured out :)
Post a Comment