Sunday, July 25, 2010
Four-month birthday
Ella just celebrated her four-month birthday and seems to really be enjoying life. Her and I watched Indiana Jones this afternoon.
She got tired of sitting with me and wanted to sit by herself.
Sam enjoyed cleaning up after the hot wing cookout on Friday night.
And finally...Who does she look like more. I'd really like to know what you all think. Thanks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
Well, she is a nice mix, but I'm going to have to give my vote to Tiffany! Sorry, Ben. Thanks for the great pictures!
This is tough. But I still think she looks more like Ben. She has such a distinctive look all her own, but I can really see Neely genes there.
Cute pic of Ella sittin by herself =). I agree that she has her own distinctive look, only with Tiff lil ears! LOL =) Miss y'all!
You all just think she looks like Tiff because they're both pasty.
I think she looks like a Neely but looks like Tiff too! I think she looks more like Ben than the picture of the two of you really do her justice. Personally, I hope she'll be lucky enough to look like her Aunt Kate someday :)
I think she looks like her aunt Chels!!
Ok, Anthony and I aren't going to be much help. I think she definitely takes after Tiffany but Anthony thinks she definitely takes after Ben. So, you'll have to continue your poll for the tie breaker :)
Post a Comment