Ella's getting older!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Jack's getting older!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Almost 6 Months Old


This is probably the last big post before Ella turns 6 months old. She is sitting up really well. She can roll both ways, and sometimes does this while sleeping (which makes me cringe just slightly). She can pick up just about anything that she wants and move it from hand to hand. Her new favorite sound is the Razz. She sticks her tongue out and squishes up her face and blows drool EVERYWHERE! It really is very cute. She is trying to figure out crawling, but when she tries to go after a toy she ends up going backward instead of forward.

This is what happens when Daddy feeds Ella. I am pretty sure he sent this picture to our State Farm Agent. She looks like a poster child if I've ever seen one.
Now that she can roll over she is NEVER where I put her when she wakes up in the morning.


Sitting up playing with her new ball.
She can drink for a sippy cup now. She really like to take drinks for a regular cup, but gets more water from a sippy cup.

She has been a little under the weather since Friday. Yesterday, she took a 3 hour nap. This is huge because she generally only takes three 20 minute naps a day. On Friday she woke up with red, swollen eyes. She seems very tired. And today, she is running a low grade temperature. Claritin helped her eye, and Tylenol took care of the fever. We just want her to be well on our upcoming trip to Kansas.
Swollen eye. Poor baby!

Rolling Back and Forth from Ben Neely on Vimeo.



This is a video of Ella rolling around on the floor. I think it was just taken last weekend, but she is already so much better at it. It's amazing how quickly she is changing.

Pacifier from Ben Neely on Vimeo.



This is how she uses a pacifier. It's more like a teether to her.

6 comments:

Grandma and Grandpa Denton said...

What a great group of pics! It is hard to believe Ella will be six months old soon. We are so excited for you to all get to Kansas - but REALLY excited to see Miss Ella! Hope she feels better soon. Love you all -

Shameka said...

Great pic! Ella is growing up so fast! Miss yall :)

Lynn Bumgarner said...

So, so pretty! And I love the videos...keep those coming! She will be crawling in no time at all...then you will be even busier than ever. Fun... Love to all!

Jessica said...

She is growing up so fast! I can't wait to see her!

Mom said...

She is a beautiful and sweet baby! Who says babies don't have personality?? She has a wonderful personality! Loved seeing you all this past weekend!

Kate said...

I love the video of her rolling around. The pictures of her are adorable.. I just can't get enough of her! Love you all so much.