Love that video of Ella! I loved seeing her wave goodbye :) And what an awesome picture of Mom and Grandma! And you, too, Ben. And whoever that baby Grandma has is. :) Miss you guys!
Kate, that's Michael! Guess you never saw him with a head of curly hair ;-) That picture made me feel very sentimental for those two little boys--even for all the mischief that seemed to find them. Thanks for posting.
I hate to bust your bubble, Lynn, but that was Jessica that Gma S was holding. She went through a "baby hair" phase where she actually had a few curls. It was very short lived.
5 comments:
Love that video of Ella! I loved seeing her wave goodbye :) And what an awesome picture of Mom and Grandma! And you, too, Ben. And whoever that baby Grandma has is. :) Miss you guys!
Kate, that's Michael! Guess you never saw him with a head of curly hair ;-) That picture made me feel very sentimental for those two little boys--even for all the mischief that seemed to find them. Thanks for posting.
I hate to bust your bubble, Lynn, but that was Jessica that Gma S was holding. She went through a "baby hair" phase where she actually had a few curls. It was very short lived.
Ella looks so much like Ben. She sucks the other thumb though. Two beautiful ladies holding those babies.
She is talking so much! I love how she waves bye bye. Too stinkin' cute!
Post a Comment