Long time no post. This is a busy time of the year at work for both Tiff and I, but we should definitely do a better job of posting on our blog. I'll put up a few pictures and then I'll pester Tiff until she gets on here to provide Ella updates. Until then, enjoy the pictures!
---------- 2 weeks ------------- 4 months ------------- 11 months



3 comments:
Oh my gosh! I am missing that little girl soooooo....much! Thanks for all the great pics. Can't wait to see you all in a couple of weeks. :)
I LOVE these pictures! My favorites are the pic of Ella and Tiffany by themselves (sorry, Ben and Sam!), the bare baby bottom pic, and the comparison pics in the recliner. I can't believe how much she has changed in the past six months!
Love you all!
Ben and Tiffany, you do such a great job of posting pictures. Such a blessing to those of us who are Ella-deprived! Thank you, thank you. Love to all.
Post a Comment