I know that all of my fellow facebookers are in the loop, but I caught a lake record white bass today from Lake Cisco. Here's a picture of Ella and me with my trophy :)

By the way -- Tiff says she'll post up an Ella update this weekend. Get on her if you don't see it.
4 comments:
That fish looks little. Just sayin...And I don't think Ella likes the way it looks!
Whatever Aunt Lynn...That fish was HUGE!!!
:)
Well, since I definitely don't know my fish, I will take your word for it and say: "Woohoo, Ben!!!" But I still think Ella is undecided.
How big do those fish normally get? Because I agree with your Aunt Lynn...it looks little. Sorry, Ben. I'm sure it's really HUGE, but maybe you could educate us all on how big this particular type of fish normally gets.
Post a Comment