Ella's getting older!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Jack's getting older!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 10, 2011

As Promised: An update of Ella

Ella had a FABULOUS birthday party. Above is a picture taken by Kate and one of her favorites. The other pictures in the post are in reverse order. Sorry, but I always forget when I load them. Ella went to the doctor last Friday. She is in the 15-18 percentile in height and weight. Her weight was 19.3 lbs, but I am struggling to remember the height. She had bronchiolitis when she was 10 months old, and it never really went away. She stayed very congested and coughed most of the night. On Friday she was given a different antibiotic and Singular. The singular worked wonders. Her runny nose has pretty much stopped and she rarely coughs anymore.
Ella wasn't too interested in opening presents so our friend Olivia helped. This was one of the only gifts she opened herself.

"All Done"

She really wanted to share that good Banana Cake with Daddy. Someone told her it was his favorite.



The first bite of cake.
Yes, she has a black eye. It happened at daycare the day before her birthday.


My friend Amanda and her little boy Anthony.
"All done" with her dinner. She had a hamburger and pasta salad.



I think this is pre-birthday. Look at all those teeth.
She was so proud of herself. She used her bike to climb onto the coffee table. I panicked and then said "hold still, I need to take your picture".
We took her on the boat of the first time. This was the result of fighting her life jacket.
Said life jacket.
She liked being on the boat, but quickly got hungry and tired.
A birthday picture with Aunt Kate. Kate came for Spring Break and shared Ella's birthday with her. We were so happy to have her here. She was a huge help.
Ella's birthday "cake".
She had a birthday donut.
This was our gift to Ella. It is called a Rody. Its a bouncy horse. As you can see, she loved it. As soon as her legs grow enough for her to get on and off alone she will like it even more.
She loves to climb. We found her in our bedroom inside the nightstand just playing away.

3 comments:

Shameka said...

Such cute pics! She looks like Baron in the 1st pic when he was little. She looks so cute in the bday shirt!:)

Kate said...

Love these pictures! I'm so glad I got to spend Ella's first birthday with her. She is such a beautiful little thing. Love that first picture of her.. So funny! Can't wait to see you guys again. I'll bet the next time I do she'll be up and walking around, gettin' into everything! :) Love you all.

Mom said...

I LOVE the pictures! Thank you so much for posting. My favorites...hmmmm...the jowly-cheeked life vest picture is hilarious! The close up of Tiffany and Ella is GORGEOUS! The birthday "cake" is so original! And of course, I love the family pic with the three of you!