I have been wanting rain so bad for the last six months and we finally got some this evening. Unfortunately, hail came with it. In all my years as a Kansan, I never saw hail as big as I saw this afternoon and I never saw it hail so long. We probably had a solid 15-20 minutes of golf ball-sized hail with a few bigger pieces thrown in there. I saw two pieces that were sure-enough baseball sized. I'll have to give everything a good look tomorrow to check for damage.
This wasn't from our yard, but one of my coworkers was waiting out the storm under an overpass about a mile north of our house and sent this picture.

These are pictures from our house.




Untitled from Ben Neely on Vimeo.
2 comments:
Oh my goodness. How's the truck? And the roof?
That sound makes my stomach sick:( you guys are so lucky....hope all the damage can be repaired.
Post a Comment