Chelsea flew in on Friday morning just in time for lunch and for her and Tiffany to go get their toes painted. We didn't do much on Friday other than sweat like crazy. I think the temperature got up to about 103 degrees. Saturday was more of the same except it was even hotter. The temperature got up to 111 degrees and it was the third hottest day ever in Abilene! On Sunday we went to some friend's house for supper and Chelsea flew out Monday morning. All in all a great weekend.
Notice the right-handed throwing motion.


6 comments:
Wow! That Ella Ann is a walking machine! She's getting around so good and can throw really well. Chels said you all had a great time-but Texas was a little too hot for her! Love the picture of my two girls :)
I can't believe how well Ella is getting around now that she found her legs! And she is so beautiful....just like her mama and Aunt Chelsea!
I had such a good time! Litlle miss Ella is getting so big! I miss her so much already. (and you guys too)
Ella looks a lot like Jessica did at that age. Not so much her LOOKS, but the way she has long-ish legs and just the way she walks. What a pretty girl!
Also, I know that identical twins are supposed to be...well, IDENTICAL. But I can't get over how much Tiffany and Chelsea really are identical! It always takes me by surprise when I see Chelsea how much she looks like Tiffany! Both beautiful young ladies!
Ella is getting so big and so pretty!! Can't wait to see you guys!!
Post a Comment