Ella's getting older!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Jack's getting older!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Bonus video

Nothing in nature is as awesome as hearing a baby laugh.

Untitled from Ben Neely on Vimeo.

5 comments:

Jessica said...

That made my heart very happy!

Lynn Bumgarner said...

I have always said that baby laughs sound like music!

Mom said...

I absolutely LOVE it! Baby belly laughs are just the perfect thing to brighten up a day!

Grandma Denton said...

You're right Ben - there is no sound that compares to a baby's laugh. That is the most beautiful sound and you just can't help but smile :) That is actually Mark's favorite sound in the world!

Aunt Kate said...

Best video ever. I know hard copy pics are hard to come by, however, if you ever wanted to send me some to camp I wouldn't be opposed. That's all. Love you!