33 pictures, 3 videos, 6 days, and only 1 comment?!?
I'm ashamed of our entire readership :)
3 comments:
Kate
said...
Great pictures.. I need captions though, I'm not entirely sure who everyone is at the Denton's. Looks like you had a little too much fun fishing on your trip to Kansas! Way to watch all your nieces catch their first fish :) that will be so special to them! love you
I didn't comment, but I absolutely love looking at all of the pictures and videos. I am not clever and usually just love looking. Don't worry, just because we don't all comment doesn't mean we don't love all of your posts. Miss you guys already! Cant wait to see you again soon!
3 comments:
Great pictures.. I need captions though, I'm not entirely sure who everyone is at the Denton's. Looks like you had a little too much fun fishing on your trip to Kansas! Way to watch all your nieces catch their first fish :) that will be so special to them! love you
I didn't comment, but I absolutely love looking at all of the pictures and videos. I am not clever and usually just love looking. Don't worry, just because we don't all comment doesn't mean we don't love all of your posts. Miss you guys already! Cant wait to see you again soon!
Duly noted. Commentcommentcomment! It was so great to see you, and I can't wait to have more playdates for the girls and boy(s?). Love you all!
Post a Comment