Ella has been absolutely amazing with Jack. She's been a little grumpy with us, but can't get enough of him.
2 comments:
Aunt Kate
said...
I can't get over these two pictures... I want copies made. They need to be hanging in my room. Seriously. You guys are such great parents to raise such a helpful big sister! I love all five of you (yes, I can count. I'm including Sam) so much and hate being away at school right now. Miss you! Give Ella & Jack HUGE Aunt Kate hugs & snugs.
2 comments:
I can't get over these two pictures... I want copies made. They need to be hanging in my room. Seriously. You guys are such great parents to raise such a helpful big sister! I love all five of you (yes, I can count. I'm including Sam) so much and hate being away at school right now. Miss you! Give Ella & Jack HUGE Aunt Kate hugs & snugs.
Love it!!
Post a Comment