So cute!
I miss them both so much already!
HAHA that picture of Ella gets me everytime. I love that her personality is starting to be captured in all the pictures you take of her. Jack has grown so much since I was there.... I need to get down there to see them. FAST.
I just love that first picture of Jack so much...
You are so blessed! Two precious cutie patooties! What fun times!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
So cute!
I miss them both so much already!
HAHA that picture of Ella gets me everytime. I love that her personality is starting to be captured in all the pictures you take of her. Jack has grown so much since I was there.... I need to get down there to see them. FAST.
I just love that first picture of Jack so much...
You are so blessed! Two precious cutie patooties! What fun times!
Post a Comment