First of all, the bad news. We didn't get to close on our house today. We are now scheduled for Thursday at 9:00 am.
The good news, however, far outweighs the bad. First of all, our builder let us go ahead and move in today even though we aren't closing until next week. We also finally got to spend some time with Amelia (and Jessica and Wes) today! Jessica and Wes flew in from KC to help us move this weekend. Their help was greatly appreciated and we were comfortably moved in by about 5:00 this evening. All we have left to do is just a little housekeeping here and there.
I'll make a picture heavy thread later this weekend or early next week.
Friday, May 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
"Picture heavy"--some of my new favorite words! Looking forward to it. Home sweet home.
So glad you are getting to spend time with your sister and family. I wish I were there! Enjoy your time.
Post a Comment