Ella's getting older!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Jack's getting older!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Boring Saturday night

Just wanted to provide a Sam fix in case anyone was missing her.

Here is a picture of her dominating an ear of corn. It's amazing what she will eat sometime.



Tiffany and I saw a video of a dog that flipped over a tin can to get to a treat that he knew was under there. I told Tiffany that Sam would do it but Tiffany thought that Sam would think the treat just disappeared. As they say, "The proof is in the pudding".



In all fairness, the first time we tried this the camera ran out of memory before Sam found the treat. BUT, the second time she was awesome at it!

3 comments:

Finian and Isabel's Mama said...

I think it's sad that poor Sam never gets any attention...

Jessica said...

I think it's hysterical that Sam eats corn. And cheezits. And pretty much whatever else you give her!

Mom said...

Shrimp! Don't forget shrimp!