Ella's getting older!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Jack's getting older!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Week 7

Very little useless typing this time. No one reads it anyway.

Untitled from Ben Neely on Vimeo.




Untitled from Ben Neely on Vimeo.

Mother's Day supper.

Ella's first day of daycare.


7 comments:

Lynn Bumgarner said...

But, Ben...I LIKE your typing skills! Nevertheless, your awesome videos and pictures are great even without the narration. Loved seeing Ella get doggie kisses from Sam, and her amazing coordination skills of holding her rattle for the first time. And I'm sure she was the best dressed little lady in daycare on Monday. What a doll. Oh, and PS, I'm coming to your house for Mothers Day next year if that is how you are going to eat! Yum!!

Mom said...

I, too, love your typing skills and ALWAYS read what you write! Ella is amazing - and so was you MD supper. I am amazingly jealous. I know, I know...I should have been there. So you say. Love you all!

Shameka said...

Wow Mother Day's supper looks awesome! Tiff I hope you had a great mother's day! I will say I'm a sucker for the pictures and videos of Miss Ella! :) Ben your typing skills are awesome and I do read them. Of course after I look at the picture! :) Love yall!

Jessica said...

Your Mother's Day dinner is looking at me...

Ella looks adorable in her little skirt!

Finian and Isabel's Mama said...

Hahahaha! I saw the heading "Ella's first day of daycare" and a picture of seafood. It took an embarassingly long amount of time for me to figure out the two had absolutely nothing to do with each other. And I ALWAYS read your "useless typing" because I am totally nosy and want to know what is going on in the world of the Neelys!

Rockman2475 said...

is that a ROCK lobster?

Erin and Anthony said...

Ok, now Anthony wants to know when I'm going to fix him sea food! Thanks for setting the bar so high for me :) I love Ella's little skirt and it's pretty sweet how Sam is loving on her!