It is hard to believe that Ella is almost 3 months old. She is such a blessing. She is still just a happy baby and rarely cries. When she does, it is because she needs something and as soon as she gets it she stops. She hates tummy time (that's what she is doing right now), but I keep making her do it so her neck will continue to get stronger. She is sleeping pretty well now. She gets up only once during the night between 3 and 5:30. The time is getting closer to 5:30 every night. I imagine that she will be sleeping through the night in no time. She is putting her hands in her mouth more often now and is doing a little better at manipulating toys. She can grasp a rattle if I put it in her hand. She loves her "loveys" and holds them to her face and tries to put them in her mouth.
Sunday, June 20, 2010
Almost 3 Months Old: Some pictures and videos
It is hard to believe that Ella is almost 3 months old. She is such a blessing. She is still just a happy baby and rarely cries. When she does, it is because she needs something and as soon as she gets it she stops. She hates tummy time (that's what she is doing right now), but I keep making her do it so her neck will continue to get stronger. She is sleeping pretty well now. She gets up only once during the night between 3 and 5:30. The time is getting closer to 5:30 every night. I imagine that she will be sleeping through the night in no time. She is putting her hands in her mouth more often now and is doing a little better at manipulating toys. She can grasp a rattle if I put it in her hand. She loves her "loveys" and holds them to her face and tries to put them in her mouth.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
I just noticed that in the picture of her with a rattle the elephant toy is mooning the camera. Naughty elephant!
She is just so pretty!
So cute! Can't wait to see y'all!:)
Thank you so much for posting these videos and pictures! It is so fun to be able to "see" her when I can't actually SEE her! :)
Post a Comment