Ella's getting older!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Jack's getting older!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, June 4, 2010

The First Laugh

I have decided that more information is needed about that first laugh. I was leaning over her while she was on her changing table waiting for a diaper change and we were talking about what Ben and I were doing 4 years ago. I was telling her about getting married in Jamaica and who was there. She smiled, cooed, and then just stuck her little chin out and gave a little giggle. Ben was also in the room and heard it, but I was in shock. So, just to convince me that I was not delusional, she did it again! She has been trying so hard to figure this out in the last few weeks. She would get very excited and lots of air would come out of her mouth, but no laugh. Needless to say, the last 13 hours or so have been spent trying to get her to do it again.

1 comment:

Mom said...

She was really working up to it when we were there a few weeks ago! She is such a doll baby, and I miss her terribly. Can't wait til July!