Good news on the Ella front. She slept through the night for the first time last night. She went to bed around 9:15 and didn't wake up until 6:30 this morning. Exciting times.
That looks like a Kathy Fisher quilt:-) I'm getting pretty excited about the upcoming visit to Coffeyville. Makes me sad I haven't met Ella yet! And congrats on the sleeping through the night. Yea Ella!
Good girl, Ella! Sleeping through the night is a WONDERFUL milestone, especially for tired mommies. Tiffany - do you admit to just a moment of panic when you woke up and realized she hadn't awakened all night?? I always did!
No worries. I just layed there and waited to hear her breathing on the baby monitor. I am sure I only lost twice as much sleep as I would have if I would have fed her.
6 comments:
More boat pics!
PS - there is a new grain belt flavor..it's yummy
Yay! Baby Ella sleeping thru the night is great news. Hope she keeps it up. She looks so adorable in those pics. :) Grandma can't wait til July 04th!
That looks like a Kathy Fisher quilt:-) I'm getting pretty excited about the upcoming visit to Coffeyville. Makes me sad I haven't met Ella yet! And congrats on the sleeping through the night. Yea Ella!
Way to go, Ella! Not much longer till we get to meet you...that will be a happy day.
Good girl, Ella! Sleeping through the night is a WONDERFUL milestone, especially for tired mommies. Tiffany - do you admit to just a moment of panic when you woke up and realized she hadn't awakened all night?? I always did!
No worries. I just layed there and waited to hear her breathing on the baby monitor. I am sure I only lost twice as much sleep as I would have if I would have fed her.
Post a Comment