Don't neglect my last post, but I just had to share big news. Ella can sit up on her own! Don't believe me? See for yourself. We'll call this one the sit up, spit up video.
How cute is that!! It's almost like she looked back at you and said "watch this!" I'll get that toy one way or another. I'm pretty sure crawling is just around the corner. :) I also loved the tissue paper! Shamka just need to send MORE tissue paper! Pretty adorable little lady! Can't wait to get there.
Gah I love this video! It is so cute. And is someone watching Glee in the background? I very distinctly hear Puck's voice singing "Beth"! Thanks for the videos, they're my favorite.
2 comments:
How cute is that!! It's almost like she looked back at you and said "watch this!" I'll get that toy one way or another. I'm pretty sure crawling is just around the corner. :) I also loved the tissue paper! Shamka just need to send MORE tissue paper! Pretty adorable little lady! Can't wait to get there.
Gah I love this video! It is so cute. And is someone watching Glee in the background? I very distinctly hear Puck's voice singing "Beth"! Thanks for the videos, they're my favorite.
Post a Comment