Ella had some pictures a weekend or two ago. Enjoy.
These obviously weren't professionally done.
Look how funny Ella's mouth looks in this picture. She looks like the Joker.
7 comments:
Mom
said...
The Joker picture still makes me laugh out loud! So funny! And the other pictures are just so beautiful. Of course, how could they not be with that subject matter??
I lauged so hard I snorted about the "joker" picture. Hahahah! She is so beautiful. can't believe how big she is! Can't wait to see her (and you two) in a couple weeks. Are those the newborn boots from Aunt Kate in the first pictures?!
PS- I love the bubble pictures, and the KSU picture (of course), and I LOVE the first black and white picture. May I please have copies for my dorm room? Please?!
OH MY!!! I love, love, love the bubbles pictures! Well, all of the pictures, of course. But those in the bubble bath are precious. And "Joker"...?? Like Aunt Kate, I snorted! Thanks for sharing these! Love you all.
I was actually there when Tiffany snapped the "Joker" picture. I thought we were going to pee our pants! (Ella was not nearly as amused about it as we were! :)
7 comments:
The Joker picture still makes me laugh out loud! So funny! And the other pictures are just so beautiful. Of course, how could they not be with that subject matter??
She looks so adorable! I kinda like the joker picture! :)
I lauged so hard I snorted about the "joker" picture. Hahahah! She is so beautiful. can't believe how big she is! Can't wait to see her (and you two) in a couple weeks. Are those the newborn boots from Aunt Kate in the first pictures?!
PS- I love the bubble pictures, and the KSU picture (of course), and I LOVE the first black and white picture. May I please have copies for my dorm room? Please?!
OH MY!!! I love, love, love the bubbles pictures! Well, all of the pictures, of course. But those in the bubble bath are precious. And "Joker"...?? Like Aunt Kate, I snorted! Thanks for sharing these! Love you all.
I was actually there when Tiffany snapped the "Joker" picture. I thought we were going to pee our pants! (Ella was not nearly as amused about it as we were! :)
Everybody has already said everything I was thinking. But my goodness - joker picture? Still laughing!
Post a Comment