
Ella is quickly becoming mobile. She is able to get up on her hands and knees and rock a little. She can also go from sitting to rocking on her hands and knees and then back to her bottom. She is still working on getting to sitting position from laying on her tummy. She is looking forward to a visit from all of her grandparents in the next two weeks!

She fell asleep while sitting with Ben. He was uncomfortable, but she was super comfortable.

Just eating her dress.


Ella got a present from Shameka today and she LOVED playing with the tissue paper. Is this not the most precious face you have ever seen?! She also loves her "First Thanksgiving" shirt that came with the tissue paper.
Tissue Paper from Ben Neely on Vimeo.
Fetch With Sam from Ben Neely on Vimeo.
Ella is paying more attention to Sam and sometimes thinks she is the funniest thing she has seen.
2 comments:
Great pics and videos! I just love the pic with her and the tissue paper! I think that smile is especially for me,lol ;) I should just send tissue paper to get smile like that! =)
Love the picture of Ella, Ben, and Sam. And the video of Ella laughing as Sam played fetch made my day! I miss Sam, I don't hear much about her anymore. So glad she and Ella are interacting and getting along! Love you guys!
Post a Comment