I was getting ready to head to bed, but thought I would stop by for some Ella cuteness first. Instead, I got this. Not that you two aren't cute, but well... Sorry. Ella totally trumps you two. Although the BT War maching DID make me smile!
HA! Tiff's known that pose since she was 4 years old!! That will make your Dad very proud! He worked and worked on that with you girls.....so funny. :O
5 comments:
I was getting ready to head to bed, but thought I would stop by for some Ella cuteness first. Instead, I got this. Not that you two aren't cute, but well... Sorry. Ella totally trumps you two. Although the BT War maching DID make me smile!
I'd be skeered.
HA! Tiff's known that pose since she was 4 years old!! That will make your Dad very proud! He worked and worked on that with you girls.....so funny. :O
You two look so tough! Nice scary face Tiff! Just like dad taught us.
Okay...that is just too funny for words. :)
Post a Comment