You are the absolutely first person who has ever believed me!! They really do exist--all these years I have wondered if I just imagined it! Thanks, Ben!!
And to Tiffany - it's about time for you to post something about your first week on your new job. I know there are other people besides me who want to know what you are doing, how you like it, etc.! Love you!
If I ever saw a pink grasshopper, I would probably wet my pants! I hate grasshoppers (Ok, the truth is, I'm a little afraid of them!), and the pink ones are way too creepy!
6 comments:
You are the absolutely first person who has ever believed me!! They really do exist--all these years I have wondered if I just imagined it! Thanks, Ben!!
PS FYI, it looked exactly like the one in the top picture.
I believed you, Sissy. I saw them too, remember??
And to Tiffany - it's about time for you to post something about your first week on your new job. I know there are other people besides me who want to know what you are doing, how you like it, etc.! Love you!
If I ever saw a pink grasshopper, I would probably wet my pants! I hate grasshoppers (Ok, the truth is, I'm a little afraid of them!), and the pink ones are way too creepy!
omg a pink grasshopper! yeah lil creepy! yeah i agree tiff it's time for you to post something about your job! love ya
Post a Comment