As nice as the weather has been this winter, we finally got a brush of colder weather. To quote Tiff -- "It's raining, but its ice!"
Anyway, school was closed down today and it was pretty slick out. There were cars all over the road ditches. Tonight it's supposed to get worse and it's not too good right now. Here's a picture of the radar.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
You poor babies!! I am so sorry that it is cold there. We have been having that kind of weather for at least a month! I hate to say I don't feel sorry for you at all. Just make sure you are careful on the ice I am sure by now you have forgotten how to handle colder temperatures. P.S. the big bulky thing in the closet is called a coat and you wear it wear it when it is cold outside. Love you!
I must agree with Chelsea, "you poor babies" ha! At least you don't have to deal with trees covered with ice falling down sounding like gun shots in your front yard. There is snow,ice and no power in some areas. I have power, yeah! Be safe and careful! Love ya!
Doesn't sound like you got much sympathy on the weather blog, and you certainly aren't going to get any from me, either! :) It was 66 degrees and sunny in Coffeyville today, by the way.
3 comments:
You poor babies!! I am so sorry that it is cold there. We have been having that kind of weather for at least a month! I hate to say I don't feel sorry for you at all. Just make sure you are careful on the ice I am sure by now you have forgotten how to handle colder temperatures. P.S. the big bulky thing in the closet is called a coat and you wear it wear it when it is cold outside. Love you!
I must agree with Chelsea, "you poor babies" ha! At least you don't have to deal with trees covered with ice falling down sounding like gun shots in your front yard. There is snow,ice and no power in some areas. I have power, yeah! Be safe and careful!
Love ya!
Doesn't sound like you got much sympathy on the weather blog, and you certainly aren't going to get any from me, either! :) It was 66 degrees and sunny in Coffeyville today, by the way.
Post a Comment