Ella's getting older!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Jack's getting older!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Fish pictures

We took the shocking boat out this morning to a local lake and found some big 'ol fish. These fish are largemouth bass and each weighed between eight and nine pounds. I bet we saw 30 or so fish over four pounds in about five minutes. It was unreal!


We also came across this guy. It's a four or five pound saugeye.

5 comments:

Lynn Bumgarner said...

You look happy. :-)

Carla said...

I've caught bigger bass...haha ;) Seriously, nice fish!

Anonymous said...

As we say, everything is bigger in Texas! :)

Jessica said...

Personally, I'm just jealous that you are out on the lake in the middle of winter wearing jeans and a windbreaker.

Ben said...

Believe it or not, it was cold that day. Look at the getup my coworker was wearing. However, cold is in the 40s now that I'm a Texan.