New pictures of the house. This is the blurry master bath counters and one of the closets. To the left of the shoe boxes is another hanging bar. Lots of room. There are two of these closets in the master bath.







This is the living room. The crown molding and trim are up.
These pictures are of the kitchen and pantry. The next to last picture is of the laudry room and the cabinet that will be above the dryer.The last picture is the attic stairs and a storage space in the garage. We are really pleased with the trim. The even trimmed the inside of all of the cabinets and the box/shelf that holds the water heather! They are ready to pour the driveway and paint. Check back, things are happening very fast.


4 comments:
Wow, shelves, shelves, and more shelves! But I assume you know the law that states that your "stuff" expands to fit the space available! True. Your new home is going to be beautiful. Definitely worth a trip to Abilene to check it out. Love you both!
I can not believe everything is going up to fast! It all looks great though :) you'll be in that house in no time at all!
Wow - I love it! I'm jealous. I bet you even have running water and everything. We currently do not. So I am doubly jealous!!!
It looks wonderful. I know you are so happy with everything.
Love the closets!! It's looking like a house now...how exciting!
Post a Comment