Ella's getting older!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Jack's getting older!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, December 8, 2008

Moving soon

We are finally starting to think about getting everything ready to move down south. Tiffany and I both finished school last week and the reality of leaving Lincoln behind is starting to set in. As much as I hated the idea of moving further north to Nebraska, Lincoln has been a great town. Tiffany and I both got lucky getting great jobs, education opportunities, and meeting some good people. Hopefully Abilene will treat us as well as Lincoln has.

We will start packing this weekend and will take off Wednesday, December 17, early in the morning. I'm hoping we can make it to Wichita Falls, TX by suppertime, stay overnight, and head on into Abilene (about 3 hours down the road) on Thursday morning. My folks are coming into town on Thursday to help us move and see our new place. It'll be nice to have some help getting the heavy stuff moved in. With a little bit of luck, we might get some golf in that weekend.

4 comments:

Wes said...

If you have your new address, please send it to us.

Anonymous said...

I can never get my comments to post. I'm sad.

Anonymous said...

I get to see you in 8 days! I can't wait!

Lynn Bumgarner said...

Good luck with your move, you 2 Neelys! We will miss you here in the 'ville for Christmas, but know that you are where you need to be. I will get your "Christmas cheer" wrapped and send with your mom so you will have a few extra packages under your tree in Texas. (will you have a tree??) Love you both so much, and we'll be thinking about you next week.