Monday, December 22, 2008
Pictures
Well, our new phones work much better than our old ones so we're going to stick with our Texas numbers. We'll be shutting off our Nebraska numbers tomorrow, so please update our contact information. Now, as promised, here are a few pictures of the area and a video tour of our new place. We'll take a drive up into the hills soon and get some more pictures. Hopefully I can get a picture of some piggies.










Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
Yep, looks like Texas. I remember! So glad you are moved, and basically settled. Your new apartment looks very nice, and I'm sure it will soon feel like "home." Thanks for the tour!
Love and miss you both. Love, Aunt Lynn
Where's the front door?!
Front door is the bottom right corner. It's a 4-plex.
Apartment is very nice....but Tiffany MAKE YOUR BED!!!!
Love, MOM
No way lady! We will just sleep in it again.
Haha! The make-your-bed comment could so easily have come from me! Way to go, Tammy! :) Ben never did get the hang of that whole bed-making thing!
Post a Comment