Ella's getting older!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Jack's getting older!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Thesis defense

Just a quick note to tell you all that I successfully defended my thesis. Effective December 20, I will officially have a M.S. in Fisheries Science. Just for you Jennifer, here is a picture of some of the treats we served.


Get it -- blue suckers?

===========================================================

Also, there was a request for a picture of the family. So here you go.

3 comments:

Finian and Isabel's Mama said...

Awesome treats. I'm glad I could be of assistance! What with my amazing knowledge of all things fishy...

Anonymous said...

aww what a cute family picture :)

Anonymous said...

I love you guys, and I'm so proud of you both for your scholastic accomplishments. I'm sure there were a lot of sacrifices made on the way to your Masters degrees. You two are amazing!