Pretty!
I'm sure you meant 'manly' or 'awesome' or something along those lines, right?
It is very handsome. How's that? :)
Studly (for Ben), yet somehow feminine (for Tiffany). How's that??
Well, Tiffany posted this, so "pretty".
...not sway, only sweet.
Unique color diversity (for Ben). Great fashion palette of color (for Tiffany). How does that work for you guys?? Really, I do like the different colors in the brick. Can't wait to see this place!
get excitedddddddd for your upcoming visitors! :)
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Pretty!
I'm sure you meant 'manly' or 'awesome' or something along those lines, right?
It is very handsome. How's that? :)
Studly (for Ben), yet somehow feminine (for Tiffany). How's that??
Well, Tiffany posted this, so "pretty".
...not sway, only sweet.
Unique color diversity (for Ben). Great fashion palette of color (for Tiffany). How does that work for you guys?? Really, I do like the different colors in the brick. Can't wait to see this place!
get excitedddddddd for your upcoming visitors! :)
Post a Comment