Ella's getting older!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Jack's getting older!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter Ella - Part 2

Katelyn just sent me the pictures she took. Here's a sampling.

Kate had a good touch with Ella. Seems like Ella really liked to sleep in her Aunt Kate's lap.

Me and my favorite little sister.

Ella is trying to decide if she is tired or not.

Proud Grandpa. You think they look alike?


Ella really likes her bouncy chair that Carla got her.

This picture wasn't even staged. Kate was tired, Ella was tired, they took a nap.

4 comments:

Mom said...

Definitely two of my favorite girls! Beautiful!

Lynn Bumgarner said...

Great pictures...good job Aunt Kate!

Jessica said...

I have a picture of Amelia sleeping on a sleeping Katelyn when she (Amelia) was about Ella's age. I love these pictures!

Mom said...

And I have a picture of 11-year-old Jessica and newborn Katelyn sleeping nose to nose on a bean bag in our living room! I REALLY love those pictures.