Ella's getting older!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Jack's getting older!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

More pics

Here are a few more pictures from the last couple of days. I think Ella looks like me in this picture. Lucky girl :)

Ella and I kicking it.

Just kidding. We were staging that picture.

Just kicking it. Thanks Aunt Jessica for the shirt.

Sam, Ella, and I enjoying life after work one day.

My girl and me. I was a little bit tired.

Ella kept slipping out of my arms until she was here. She looked comfortable so I let her be.

Aunt Chelsea enjoying her time with Ella.

Chelsea and Tiffany sure do look alike.

Just a little smoocher from Aunt Chelsea.

Sam working on her suntan by the front door.

Ella getting her third bath. Despite the face, she seems to enjoy baths.

Miss Ella is enjoying her bath again. This is a family website so no nudity.

Chelsea wanted to be in another picture with Ella. We compromised and I let her put her hands in this picture.

A close-up of our beautiful daughter.

6 comments:

Chelsea said...

I love her sooooo much!!! So excited that I get to spend the next couple days with baby Ella!

Shameka said...

Cute pictures!! Chels you look like a proud auntie holding Ella!

Jessica said...

Oh, Ella is so cute! I'm glad she can wear the onesie!

She is getting so chubby and cute! I can't wait to meet her!

Lynn Bumgarner said...

I just love chubby babies...especially ones that are related to me! Thanks for the great pictures. Love to all.

Mom said...

Ella looks like she is enjoying all the attention from Aunt Chelsea! She is just so adorable. Thank you for putting up the pics. I can ALMOST feel like I am seeing her in person!

Erin and Anthony said...

Wow! If Ella can sleep like that, she ought to be able to sleep through anything!!! I like the "flash bang" thingy you put over the bath pic. You'll have to show me how to do that too after my little man arrives :)