Ella's getting older!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Jack's getting older!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Week 5

Greetings all! Ella turned 5 weeks today and so far everything has been great. Tiffany brought Ella to see me at work this afternoon and we threw her on the scale to see what she weighed. We were pleasantly surprised to see that she clocked in at 9 lbs 12 oz. That's a 2-pound increase in 5 weeks! I don't know much about baby weight, but I think that's a good thing.

Anyway, here are a few pictures from the last couple of days.

Thanks for the baby hauler Aunt Lynn.

Ella was mad that her bath was over.

Getting better.

Alright. She's fine.

I like this picture. She's just lounging.

After a couple shots of whiskey.

Mamma and baby.


Ella's new Bumbo.


She's not so sure about her Bumbo.

4 comments:

Shameka said...

Love the picture of Ella just chillin! Tiff u look great!

Mom said...

Both momma and baby look absolutely gorgeous! Tiffany, you are glowing! :)

Tiffany said...

Thanks for the compliments! You guys are quick with the comments. I didn't even have time to read the blog before you.

Lynn Bumgarner said...

Ella is changing so quickly...I love this series of pictures, especially the bath ones. So sweet. And Tiffany, you DO look great! Love the baby hauler picture--look, no hands! Love to all.