Here are a couple of bonus Ella pictures and a video of her playing.
All in all, everyone is doing great. We have really enjoyed having Chelsea here this week but the reality of daycare for Ella and work for Tiffany is setting in. Tiffany will be going back to work on May 10. Fortunately, Ella's daycare is right across the street from Tiffany's work, so she will be able to go over and see Ella a couple of times each day. Regardless, it'll still be hard to leave her from 8:00 am to 3:00 pm every day. I guess tons of families do it, so I imagine we'll be just fine.


5 comments:
You girls look fantastic!! Baby Ella looks like she enjoyed her day at the zoo. Dad says "you girls sure look like your Momma"! Bet you love to hear that! HA!! Looks like Chels is having a great visit.
I miss her already!! Can you just put her in a box and mail her to me? Miss you guys too! Can't wait to see all of you in July.
I agree with Mark - especially Chelsea (must be the haircut!) You girls BOTH look so much like your mom!
Tiffany, the pic of you looking over your shoulder into the camera makes you look like a mommy model! Beautiful!
I love the twin sister pics! Y'all are so cute together!!!
Post a Comment