We did make one change to our original plan. We are now having a door put in that'll lead from the garage to the fenced-in portion of the backyard. Our next step is to finalize our shingle color decision and decide on our exterior trim color. I will keep you all updated.
Just a cell phone picture, but you get the point.

I hope the weather missed you Kansas yankees. It looked like it was on a beeline for Coffeyville and Allen. That line stretched all the way from about 20 miles north of us to about the Kansas/Nebraska line!


3 comments:
We got the weather. It was 70 degrees yesterday, then rained all night and snowed this morning. We had the thunder, lightning, and heavy rains. It was great!
The house looks good!
Man, no basement. I'm not used to houses on slabs alone!
No basements at all in this part of the country. I guess the soil is too rocky.
Post a Comment