She was definitely the most beautiful candidate there!
I completely agree. And....the pic doesn't do her dress justice, Tiffany. You would have definitely approved of this dress!
For those of you who don't know Ben's family, Kate is the one in blue. You know, the one who look exactly like her brother!
I feel very honored to be featured on your page, big brother. Right there with the piggies :)
The dress is georgeous! Kate, you are just so pretty! I approve.
Only the best for you Kate.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
She was definitely the most beautiful candidate there!
I completely agree. And....the pic doesn't do her dress justice, Tiffany. You would have definitely approved of this dress!
For those of you who don't know Ben's family, Kate is the one in blue. You know, the one who look exactly like her brother!
I feel very honored to be featured on your page, big brother. Right there with the piggies :)
The dress is georgeous! Kate, you are just so pretty! I approve.
Only the best for you Kate.
Post a Comment