Ella's getting older!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Jack's getting older!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Trail camera pictures







Jessica and Wes got me a trail camera for Christmas so I put it up over the pig trap I had set out without knowing that the trap was broken. I put it out on Saturday the 14th and took it down today, Tuesday the 17th. There were better than 850 pictures taken during those three days! Here are some of the cooler ones.

2 comments:

Lynn Bumgarner said...

Those varmints are definitely playing the "in and out" game with your trap. What fun pictures...and 850?! Does it "trip" everytime something enters the trap? Or how does it work?

Ben said...

The camera is motion activated and set to take three pictures in quick succession after it detects movement. I just had it set up on a tree so it looked over the trap.