Ella's getting older!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Jack's getting older!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Lizard and our brick color

So Tiffany just took Sam outside and as she was coming back in she started hollering for me to come outside. Well I went out to see what she was so excited about and there was a lizard on our front porch! Tiffany was trying to get Sam to look at it, but Sam had no interest at all. I convinced Tiffany that it was harmless so she picked it up. Well, sure enough, the dang thing bit her right in the finger! I don't think I have ever laughed so hard. Here are a couple pictures of the perpetrator. Turns out it is a harmless Mediterranean house gecko.


Also, we picked out our brick color for our new house. Here is a picture of a house constructed of the same color brick we picked. We also selected a tan brick for our accent color and gray shingles so the colors will look a lot like this house.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Omg,Ben how in the world did you convince Tiff to pick up that ugly little thing? LOL!!!!!!! Sam is a smart dog, I would have no interest looking at it either. Tiff, I hope you will think twice before want to pick up something else!LMAO

Lynn Bumgarner said...

First I felt really sorry for Tiffany. Then I laughed...a little :-) Tiffany--don't get tricked into picking up a "horned toad" (also called "horny toad" but that embarrasses me!) They are scary!

Anonymous said...

I picked up horny toads all the time when I lived in Texas. They are harmless.....until they spit on you! gross. And for you Tiffany.....don't you know by now not to do anything Ben tells you to?? ;)

Anonymous said...

And by the way - I like the house colors....a lot. Very Texan looking.

Finian and Isabel's Mama said...

I laughed so hard I cried! Sorry about your finger Tiffany... but it just goes to show that men rarely know what they're talking about. I hope your finger is doing better. And I hope you and Ben continue to share any and all embarassing stories with us:-)