Ella's getting older!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Jack's getting older!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 10, 2010

First bath

Ella's first bath from Ben Neely on Vimeo.

5 comments:

Lynn Bumgarner said...

Ella: "The skin, Grandma, the skin...leave some for later!" What a great idea to post this video and give us all a really good look at Ella. She is so beautiful...this family does make beautiful babies! Love you all!

Jessica said...

Adorable!! Amelia watched this with me, and I told her it was Ella. She kept saying "El-la? El-la?" She was sad when the video was over!

Unknown said...

Aww! She did really well! She is so beautiful. Thanks for sharing her first bath with us :)

Mom said...

Ella looked so beautiful taking her first bath! Well, always actually. And I left plenty of skin, Aunt Lynn. Geez.

Mom said...

I keep re-watching this video and thinking about her sweet little face.